View Single Post
Old 31 October 2009, 01:25 PM   #37
Bisquitlips
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: YM Deep Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lol-x View Post
149 All the way Richard. I'm waiting on an OBBB special order, and am really looking forward to getting that.

I have had a 146 as my daily writer for some years now. I bought it as an OBB and that is how the box is marked. However, I went to a MB boutique this week and compared it to their testing pens and found out it is really only an OB. So I'm getting that nib changed to an OBB like it should be.

I just find the wider nibs just flow so much better for me. I guess it's personal taste but the butter smooth flow of the nib across the page is just magical with the wider nibs for me.

You can't go wrong there Steve! Make sure you post some good photos of them when you get them back from MB.

And some writing samples would be good also. I have never tried a BBB on a 149 and would like to see a comparison next to a medium 146 which is what I have.

I have two 149's. One is a wonderful fine or XF nib and the other is either an italic or a stub. I can't really tell, but I absolutely love the effects. Much more like an italic I believe. The 149's are an addiction within and addiction if you know what I mean.
Oris TT1 Pro Diver Regulator 43MM
Bisquitlips is offline   Reply With Quote