View Single Post
Old 6 November 2009, 11:04 AM   #55
shandy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisquitlips View Post
Shandy,

Can you post some photos of the new pen you are expecting??
Absolutely Richard. It is my Nakaya that I purchased earlier in the year but I had the bib replaced with a double broad flexi stub customised by John Mottishaw.
I got home today only to find a delivery notice, I missed the mail man by minutes so have to wait till after 1.00pm tomorrow to pick it up from the post office!
As soon as I get it home tomorrow I will ink it up with some J.Herbin Poussier De Lune which has lovely shading qualities and do a review. I am eager for the good folks of this forum to see what a wonder Nakaya are!

Also just ordered my first batch of Diamine ink from Stylus pens in Edmonton. Both colours chosen for their shading and richness. Got the Ruby and majestic blue, should be here next week and I will write up a couple of reviews on them as well!

Next in the mail is the Montegrappa Historia limited editon that I managed to snag, #410?1000 pre- Richemont made in 1999..Can't wait but will have to as I am having the store keep it until Christmas so I have a nice present to myself to open!

Here is a badly lit shot of the Nakaya pre flexi nib. I will try to get better lighting so as to show off the amazing colour of this pen!
In this shot it is between the Chopin and carene

This one is a stock photo but shows the colour better!
shandy is offline   Reply With Quote