Thread: Our ranking
View Single Post
Old 15 December 2006, 05:07 AM   #50
C.J.
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic View Post
Hey I got banned from a certain other place and despite my place in the food chain, they managed without me. Initially I'm sure it wasn't the same, but eventually people got over it.
This place wouldn't be the same if it lost any of the core members. We need to stick together and look out for one another and be supportive, no matter what the thread or topic may be. Some friends of mine told me that when I left a short time ago, that's why I'm back......remember?

We all have our own gig's. some of us like convertibles, others like pannies, some are into nato straps, some go for TT subs and others dig the vintage thing. Hell, we probably have a few guys into toothless hookers, but hey, whatever floats out boats, right? The bottom line is, I could care less about most of these topics. But, I care a great deal about the guys posting them and if it makes them happy, it makes me happy. That's what TRF is and always was all about. So, come on, let's drop this bickering sh!t and get back to being the old TRF family again. I told you all before, you never met a guy that would never be found dead on a computer forum more than me. Then I found TRF. You guys and the bond shared by all here is what made me stay and become such a big part of this place. Please, let's not change that now.