View Single Post
Old 14 December 2009, 03:30 AM   #1
promethus
"TRF" Member

OT: Some Rolex'es I came upon for the past week....

As some of you guys might have known from my previous thread that I was shopping for a Double Red or Milsub for the past 2 weeks. Due to some personal reasons on the seller side, till date, everything is still in limbo.

Sigh...

So, while I was shopping and meeting collectors around, I stumbled upon these... Well, it's the season to be sharing so, here we go.

An Ivory / Creamy Dial Explorer 2. I guess it was too bright that day, I wasn't able to capture the actual tone of the dial. It's much creamier than what the pic shown. The same applies to the 16520.

I wonder if they did something to the dial... My white dial U16523G is still as white as day 1....

Lastly, the GMT2 SARU. Man... what a watch!!!!! I'm so tempted to just get this and the Daytona Safari and get it over and done with and forget about the Milsub or the Double Red.....

I hope you guys enjoy the pics as much as I had when I was taking them and trying them out. Pardon my ranting... I've yet slept for over 24hrs, watched an incredible Chinese Movie and somehow, I feel talkative...

Peace Out!!

Benjamin
promethus is offline   Reply With Quote