Welshwatchman
"TRF" Member

All the information we hold is :

Registration Email :
gateway8708@yahoo.com

Registration IP :
192.127.94.7 : tan7.ncr.com

Alternative IP : 66.57.165.88

If he had made a Pledge Donation we would have had a Paypal payment path back to a bank account or credit card number.

Unfortunately this was not the case, he/she was a total newbie with just over the requisite number of posts to be allowed to post an advert.

We appreciate that you are now looking back and seeing the same warning signs as Steve (Lol-x) did. Don't beat yourself up about it, just make the complaint to the appropriate LE dept/agency and try to get your bank to reverse the transaction.

In the UK a bank transaction can be reversed after the event. The fraud section of the banks can and will take action providing that the course of event is clearly detailed.

Whilst I would be inclined to take myself to the exact address where the watch was delivered I can't formally recommend this to you as there would be possible hazards involved in tackling an unknown person that you would need to take into consideration.

Make all the phone calls possible and get your sequence of events clear and concise.