View Single Post
Old 24 December 2009, 09:38 AM   #136
DAVIDSW
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
2024 DATEJUST41 Sponsor & Boutique Seller

Watch: 1655 EXP
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeToGo View Post
Again, I wish for the best of outcome on your situation.

Something that has always bugged me is that folks on Ebay when leaving feedback, even after agreeing to not follow through with the purchase, leave positive feedback as if they had purchased the item. Then a week later, the item is for sale again.

As I quote DavidSW above, to no fault of his own, he did not feel right about this situation. In my opinion, it is in the best interest of all forum members to share these contacts and/or bad feelings about newbies on this forum. If it is a misunderstanding, then it can be rectified at the end.

I for one lost a Rolex on this forum, my fault completely, and I shared it with everyone about my situation. The delivery address was in Phoenix, Arizona, and to this day there has been no follow through by the authorities. It is also known that Phoenix is a zestpool for criminal activity, thus my problem did not seem to rise to the attention or top of the list for the investigators.

On the other hand, I feel that there are some great law enforcement in South Carolina and your outcome should be different. My hopes are that justice will do you right on this one.

However, if something was to happen to this individual, whether "deserved" or by accident, many folks on this forum are offering harm. Folks, please, do not communicate this on an open forum as there could be consequences. Please be careful, anyone can monitor this thread without been a member.

Again, I hope nothing but the best for you in this situation.

But like in my case, it may not be now or in the near present, but at the end they will pay for their mistakes!
I contacted him on Friday and noticed on Saturday that Steve (LOL-X) had requested paperwork to be provided. That immediately set off a red flag. I will consider myself lucky for seeing the paperwork request by Steve.

Several TRF members did contact me about him and I told them exactly what I tell everyone that asks me about sellers. REFERENCES ARE A MUST No references NO DEAL.

Regards
DavidSW
DAVIDSW is offline   Reply With Quote