View Single Post
Old 25 September 2005, 05:30 AM   #4
JJ Irani
Fondly Remembered

Watch: ALL SOLD!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpearman
Hi JJ:
Actually, I think you might understand...my Panerai has the most beautiful blue face you've ever seen...I'll have to post pictures whenever I'm back in my house in New Orleans and have access to my picture files.

I don't actually HAVE to get rid of the GMT, and have debated for the past couple of weeks. But I'll continue to live out of a suitcase for the next 4 months, until our cancer center reopens, and it's just a hassle carrying around two nice watches.
Listen up, my friend...if it's not a financial crisis, but just a matter of slight inconvenience, HOLD ALL YOUR HORSES!!!! No point in taking such a BIG hit on such a superb and sought after watch as a GMT-II. It's such a waste and quite pointless.

Please take my advice - hang on to both your babies, cause some day when things are back to normal, you will think back on these days and be very sorry you got rid of the GMT-II. Trust me on this one, Tim, I know what I'm saying.

Cheers and good luck in sorting out the current mess you're in. You have my very best wishes and I'm sure all the rest of these wonderful fellas join me in hoping for ONLY the best for you.

JJ

I firmly believe that my time on planet earth is NOT yet up!! I shall fight this to the very end.......and WIN!!
JJ Irani is offline   Reply With Quote