View Single Post
Old 31 January 2007, 07:27 PM   #8
mailman
TRF Moderator & DATE-JUST41 2024 Patron

Watch: 126610LN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris View Post
I checked out ebay and they had the nice sold colour polo's with just the ROLEX name and crown above it in gold lettering on the left-breast of the shirt.

I was seriously considering buying/bidding on it, but where exactly would you wear a shirt like this??????????

Although I wear Polo or Lacoste golf-t's at work as we have a business casual environment, I think that wearing one of these ROLEX T's wouldn't go over too well. It would be considered showing off I think. Wearing a Rolex and people knowing about it in the office place is one thing, but reminding them about it all the time may create resentment.

Wearing it outside of work in public could mean trouble. It would be no different than walking up to every single stranger and showing them your watch. Who knows, the wrong person may see it and mug you. You'd be a walking target.

The only other place I could see wearing a shirt like this is at a Country Club or Golf Course or in some real ritzy side of town. Places like this tend to be safer and not carry a bad element.

I'm undecided
You could wear it to the strip club