View Single Post
Old 4 October 2005, 10:51 PM   #12
Atomic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon
Hey guys - great pics!

John - I see you have some evergreens. Looks like a nice place, and lots of room. My wife and I rattle around in our 2500 square feet, so I know what you mean by being lucky to have some space. No plans for us to finish the basement more than it is (insulation and drywall) as it's my indoor archery range in the winter, and also where I do some woodworking when I have time (which means never).

Thanks Al. I have two large pine trees on the front lawn and one is rather ill. It's got lots of brown needles and it's been dropping needles big time over the past week or two. Sunday I got my tree saw and sliced off as many of the sick branches as I could reach.

The finished part of our basement contains my wife's treadmill, my bike rollers, our computer and a big space for the little one to play with her numerous toys (and to ride her trike). We have an unfinished storage area off one side where I put the pool blanket, the lawn furniture cushions and clothing storage and on the other side of the basement I've got the unfinished furnace room, that I'm going to build a workbench in. It's gotta be 15'X30'. I also store my racing bikes in there. Heaven forbid they sit in the garage!!