View Single Post
Old 28 March 2010, 08:36 AM   #1
SDDS17
"TRF" Member

Watch: EXP2-42, DJ2, SMPO
Just got my Deepsea and......

Hello forum members,
I have been a lurker of the site for some time, and this will be my first post.
I received my new V-Series Deepsea yesterday, and all I can say is WOW!
I read all the reviews, and took all the information with a grain of salt. I have owned a SD 4000 for ten years, and have worm it proudly. However, this watch is like no other. I read the complaints for the thin band, writing on the ring lock, and the size. But after wearing this badboy for one day, all that stuff dissipates, and you are left with what may be one of the BADDEST WATCHES on the planet. It is extremely comfortable, and I have a smaller wrist. The writing is barely noticable on the wrist, and the size, well thats what makes the watch. I read some other car analogies used, but I liken it to seeing the high performance sport car with the perfect rims, paint, ETC and it just stands out from similar models. Well that is the DEEPSEA, it is truly in a class by itself. The watch commands attention if your into that, looks great just minding it owns business, and is fun just to look at!! I also have a44MM PAM-Luminor and it is every bit as comfortable as the SD 4000 and the PAM.

So anyone who is on the fence, you really can not understand how great this watch is until on your wrist. This will be my new daily watch, and could not be happier with it. It flat out over shadows my PAM-164, SD-4000, and Frank Mueller - Master Banker, in fit and finish, wow factor, and presence hands down. Just sayin is all!!

CONS: Waited to long to purchase
PROS: A true materpiece.

SDDS17 is offline   Reply With Quote