View Single Post
Old 17 April 2010, 04:15 AM   #145
Brunotheboxer
Banned

Watch: 16610,PAM. 111, G
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsg View Post
Thanks! I'm big on breakfast. My first meal is 6am and always consists of eggs in some form. Then I'll have another meal a couple hours later,(usually oatmeal, greek yogurt and fruit, or nonfat cottage cheese.

Here are a couple of proteins I'm using now and really like. The Syntha-6 banana flavor is really good, the triple whey is better in chocolate flavor unless you want to blend with fruit in which case vanilla is best.
220g is a lot of protein, don't back into any open flames.......
I'm back at work now after that lunch and a protein shake. I feel sorry for my co-workers. btw, I do love that greek yogurt too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spuds View Post
Certainly sound like you've got your diet sussed friend!!

(& Sorry if we're 'hijacking' the thread but for anyone doing resistance training on a regular basis I'd advocate 1g protein/per lb of body-weight as a general rule of thumb..... When I'm bulking I'll double that. )
I'm guessing you weigh at least 200lbs but its hard to tell on the pictures. So you eat 400 grams per day while bulking. Holly Swole Dan Man thats a ton. Whats your height and weight? I'm 6'3 and am at 230 right now. Feels like a good weight for me maybe I could bulk a little more then cut for the summer.

btw, this thread is JACKED.
Brunotheboxer is offline   Reply With Quote