View Single Post
Old 19 May 2010, 12:38 PM   #1
DanP
Banned

Watch: GV-U-Kno-Me :)
I got something new and greatly discounted. Im so happy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hello Folks & fellow trfers

I am a new proud owner of a Bell & Ross type dimineur professional 200m submarine watch! the discount was too great to ever pass up. One day it will go to my son when he can know how to take care of such things. I really love how sturdy the clasp is, and the comfort level of the strap is great. A swiss ETA superquartz movement insures very precise timing so thats a 10! Nicely brushes and well crafted SS case not too large on the big size as some B&R's tend to be for some people, Included is a faraday cage as well for antimagnetic protection. Also this watch GLOWS like crazy from a seemingly generous application of super luminova so readability is granted 24/7. Nice screw down crown a 4:00 makes sure it never diggs in to my wrist. And the Unidirectional bezel has a full scale for diving times and clicks just right and on point with 4- 15 minute scales centered around the bezel. Included is antireflective glass as is standard on all B&R watches. Throw in a quick date function and as the manual says an I quote "this is the ultimate submariner watch" (Let the Subby Jokes start). I never really thought I would own a B&R Watch and I am really quite happy with this purchase (75% off!!!) Anyone else with B&R is welcome to put up some pics and let me know your feelings towards the brand. Personally I think the big square instrument watches dont look good on me , so this B&R fits my tastes. I will apologize for the crummy I phone pics right now as I do not have my camera at home now but tis better than nothing no?

all in all for a quartz watch in this price range I have to give it a 10. nothings perfect I know, but I feel this was a great value that will give me happiness as is sticks around and gets beaten up

even as I check the time on it after a week in the droor its spot on Fantastic!

Enjoy your Day night evening whatever it is where you are

All the best
Dan
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo.jpg (110.8 KB, 1337 views)
File Type: jpg photo 19-25-35.jpg (107.7 KB, 1331 views)
File Type: jpg photobar.jpg (112.3 KB, 1325 views)
DanP is offline   Reply With Quote