Old 8 April 2007, 07:46 PM   #6
padi56
"TRF" Life Patron

Watch: ing you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by orotek View Post
Hi JJ

Thanks for the response

You are right. In this Rolex Forums, all members can learn alot, especially for people like me since my knowledge in this area is in dire need of tremendous upgrading.

I have also discovered, along with the old guarantee card, the chronometer certificate that came with the watch, is hand-written for just that particular watch. Can the same be said of the chronometer certificate of today?

Thanks and regards.
Yes I can remember the old chronometer certificate and IMO you should get one today like the many other manufacturers.But today its all logged on a computer so they say.But when Rolex today makes around 850,000 to a 1.000000 watches a year,they have not got the time for individual watch certificates.

ICom Pro3

All posts are my own opinion and my opinion only.

"The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop. Now is the only time you actually own the time, Place no faith in time, for the clock may soon be still for ever."
Good Judgement comes from experience,experience comes from Bad Judgement,.Buy quality, cry once; buy cheap, cry again and again.

www.mc0yad.club

Second in command CEO and left handed watch winder
padi56 is offline   Reply With Quote