View Single Post
Old 12 September 2010, 04:17 AM   #1
Dr. Robert
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: 1655
3 Men Standing in Front of God

God: Men, what vehicle you get in heaven will depend on how faithful you were to your wives on earth.

Man #1: Please God, I am so sorry, I can't count how many times I cheated on my wife. There were just too many beautiful women on earth, & I had to have them all.

God: I am ashamed of you my man, for that I give you a run down Yugo that barely moves.

Man#2: Dear God, please forgive me. I cheated on my wife once, only once! We were going thru some problems & I took the wrong turn. Please forgive me!

God: My man, I am ashamed of you too. But I will be kinder to you. I give you a new VW beetle.

Man #3: Dear God, you will be so proud of me. I loved & worshipped my wife.
I brought her roses every day, I bought her gifts every anniversary, & we went travelling, had dinner out 3 times a week!

God; OK my man, enough- I get the point. I am very proud of you. For that, I give you any vehicle you desire.

2 weeks later man #1 & man #2 are driving on heaven's freeway when they see man#3 ahead of them, stopped in the middle of the road in his Bentley Continental GT crying.

Man #1 : Hey man, why are you sitting in your car crying your eyes out? You're acting like some ungrateful bugger! Look at your car, man..it's beautiful.

Man #2: What's your problem?

Man #3: I just saw my wife on roller skates.