View Single Post
Old 4 October 2010, 03:58 AM   #20
dddrees
"TRF" Member

Watch: This N That
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0037ksm View Post
Thank you! I hope you post some pictures and your impressions of your pilot chrono. I'm thinking that may be my next purchase, although in stainless.
Sorry 0037ksm did not mean to hijack your thread.

First impressions are that I Luv it.

It is on a strap and that is one thing I was looking for. It's not as big as a Pam, and frankly I like my dials sizes a bit smaller. The brown strap, the black dial, and Rose Gold combo I think will make a great dress watch. This was ultimately what I was looking for.

It does have more on the dial than your typicall dress watch, however Its a chrono and I am starting to get more into the Chrono's as my last watch purchase was the SS Daytona. I like the red second hand, I think a bit of red on the dial is gorgeous.

It's a bit heavier than what I am used to, but I think this has to do with the Rose Gold, and to be honest don't mind that that much. I dig the Rose Gold.

Here is one pic I took. No wrist shots yet as I am waiting on my deployment clasp. Then after that I will definitely put this one in rotation a bit and have a even a better thoughts on this watch.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IWC Pilot Resized.jpg (55.9 KB, 2548 views)

Loyal Foot Soldier of The Nylon Nation.

Card Carrying Member of the Global Association of
Retro-Grouch-Curmudgeons
dddrees is offline   Reply With Quote