View Single Post
Old 4 October 2010, 06:26 AM   #21
0037ksm
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post
Sorry 0037ksm did not mean to hijack your thread.

First impressions are that I Luv it.

It is on a strap and that is one thing I was looking for. It's not as big as a Pam, and frankly I like my dials sizes a bit smaller. The brown strap, the black dial, and Rose Gold combo I think will make a great dress watch. This was ultimately what I was looking for.

It does have more on the dial than your typicall dress watch, however Its a chrono and I am starting to get more into the Chrono's as my last watch purchase was the SS Daytona. I like the red second hand, I think a bit of red on the dial is gorgeous.

It's a bit heavier than what I am used to, but I think this has to do with the Rose Gold, and to be honest don't mind that that much. I dig the Rose Gold.

Here is one pic I took. No wrist shots yet as I am waiting on my deployment clasp. Then after that I will definitely put this one in rotation a bit and have a even a better thoughts on this watch.

That is a beautiful watch. I love the Pilots on the leather strap. At this point, I'm leaning towards the Spitfire version. but haven't seen one in person, yet. Thanks for posting and congratulations on a great watch.