View Single Post
Old 8 October 2010, 12:47 AM   #100
Dr.Brian
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: ing the market.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducatidoc View Post
Could somebody clarify this ? Are these posts related and/or interactive ? Thanks.
Of course they are, he is banned from most watch forums for good reason, except one that I am aware of. If people want to hear his side of the story, and they probably do, thats where to find it. When he left initially, he still had friends here, people who thought that it was a misunderstanding gone bad. The more we hear, the worse it looks. His old friends still want to hear the other side of the story. Why should the place where he actively posts be a secret? Ashamed to have him?
It is interesting that the very negative comments about hoping that Tristan "really stuck it to Steve" etc have been removed by their poster over there.
Perhaps that indicates a recognition that this is far more serious than a petty argument between the mods and a few former members.
I actually would like to hear what be has to say for himself. I was one who publicly posted here suggesting that it was all likely a misunderstanding. He has no honor and will get no respect from me here, or elsewhere. If that means that I am not welcome on your pet forum, so be it. I was around long before it started, and I'll be around after it's gone too. This is not about TRF or your members feud with Steve, this is about exposing a confirmed deadbeat liar and driving him out of the places where he is a threat to the watch community. As long as he has other peoples money and/or property, calling credit card reversals reimbursement, etc that makes him a thief as well. One of your own was almost taken by this conman for the same Heritage Chrono, did you know that? He's a threat. Period.
I'm sure he's here and elsewhere already with a new identity, nothing can be done about that. But I don't want to knowingly engage in friendly banter with him either. Of course you're free to host him there as you all see fit. You're a bright guy, I'm sure you recall what happens when you lie with dogs.

十人十色

Last edited by Dr.Brian; 8 October 2010 at 12:55 AM.. Reason: Clarification
Dr.Brian is offline   Reply With Quote