View Single Post
Old 14 October 2010, 06:16 AM   #1
stockjock1975
Banned

Watch: Platona
Patek or Audemars?? Decisions...decisions!!

First, let me start by saying, this is NOT a "which watch is better" post. Obviously, the "best" is very subjective and very personalized to ones taste. Instead, I am just curious as to which piece you would purchase if you were to chose between only these two watches.

The first is the classic Patek Phillipe Calatrava. This is no doubt a classic and an icon. Unbelievable craftsmanship and a piece that will certainly be passed down from generations to generations.

The second choice is equally impressive. This is the Audemars Piguet Royal Oak in Rose Gold. This piece is unmistakable and is pure luxury. The fit and finish on the AP is near perfect and the presence on the wrist is second to none. This is equally an heirloom that will be passed from generation to generation in a family.

So, which would you chose? Both have approximately the same price tag and each offer the same features (3 hands and a date function). There is no question that each is as near perfection as you could ever expect, but I am curious as to which one YOU would chose if it were your decision.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to read and respond!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pp5127r.jpg (31.7 KB, 548 views)
File Type: jpg AP2.jpg (51.8 KB, 547 views)
stockjock1975 is offline   Reply With Quote