View Single Post
Old 29 April 2007, 03:22 PM   #12
amanda
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Hacko View Post
Hi Amanda -

I don't think this post is endorsement for Anonimo or my business. It really is just another review of a particular watch. I sell hundreds of watches every year and repair thousands of them so in essence every single post here could be interpreted as endorsement or promotion. However I don;t think that any watch manufacturer is interested in my opinion - I am very opinionated and not so kind reviewer.

Also, I have noticed I am probably the only person here who
signs post with real name which makes me exposed and liable
for what I say. It would be too easy for me to hide behind
nick name or hotmail address, but I choose not to.
Unsigned posts are often cheap talk.
How do I know that you are not affiliated with
some other manufacturer therefore you dislike my posts on that basis?

Saying all above I do understand and appreciate that all watch forums are very territorial so I have no problem having this post (or even all them) removed.

The loss is not mine.
Oh you edited this post and added more... so I'll comment on the addition..

My name is 'Amanda' I work in IT and live in Melbourne, I've met people off this site and regularly correspond with friends I've made from TRF and Paneristi from all over the world. I like watches, I mostly look at them because my budget doesn't allow me to own many watches. So far I've got a Panerai Logo 005 and thats it. I'm as honest as they come... and sometimes shoot off my mouth without thinking... thats how honest I am! And you can see this from my original remark above! I'm also happy to admit if I was wrong too