View Single Post
Old 30 October 2010, 12:53 PM   #26
scarhead
"TRF" Member

Watch: GMT IIC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullring View Post
Great handwriting Scarhead. Very nice.
Thanks Skullring. I'm glad that people have posted samples and I hope they continue to do so.

Had a funny thing happen today related to penmanship. I was at an emergency room dropping off papers for someone who was involved in a traffic crash. The patient was with staff, so rather than interrupt I wrote instructions on how to fill out the paperwork. When I walked over to the nurses station a young GQ-type (I actually hate using that phrase, but it fits perfectly here) doctor was surrounded by nurses and a few doctors. He was the 80s-style LA cool-dude and all he needed was a pair of Ray Ban Wayfarers and a turned up collar on a pink Izod to make the package complete. Rather than interrupting him while he spoke (I think he was talking about his red convertible 911 or something ) I waited until I got the attention of one of his onlookers. An attractive nurse turns and asks if she could help me. I hand her the notes and then, "Oh my God you have nice handwriting," she says loudly enough for everyone to hear and then holds it up for the others to see. Just then, the crowd of four or five people, including the doctor, look over. Some walked over to get a better look, but all took their attention away from the doc. This left him with a "bursted bubble" look on his face. Scarhead = 1 Doctor = 0. Knowing that he probably does have a red convertible 911 that doubles as a mobile exam unit: Scarhead = 1 Doctor = 2

scarhead is offline   Reply With Quote