View Single Post
Old 20 December 2010, 04:51 AM   #87
The GMT Master
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiery View Post
Thanks But since you asked for more, here's a last one for today from me: as a salesperson, if you could make a new Rolex dial choice or a new watch model, what would you request Rolex to create? Or, in other words: is there a particular watch model that customers would like to see? Do you get such comments from potential buyers, e.g. "I would buy the GMT IIC if it had a Pepsi/Coke ceramic bezel" , or "I'd buy the Sub if it had a blue dial variant", or "I'd buy the Day-Date if it had a cheaper version", or "I'd buy the Sub if it had a Rolex rubber strap option", or "I'd buy the Daytona if it had a date feature".
Oo, I like this question. I would request the addition of sapphire case backs as an official option - a lot of watch brands do them as a matter of course now, and it seems a shame to keep the movement hidden away. I would also suggest expanding the lady's sports watch range, and, like any GMT enthusiast, the return of bi-colour bezels. I can't think of any requests I've had from customers themselves, but I think all of the above would help improve the range further