View Single Post
Old 25 January 2011, 03:59 AM   #95
byr0nic
"TRF" Member

Watch: ing art & watches
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinan545bmw View Post
A BIG congrats and welcome to the DSSD fraternity! So how do you like it thus far? And what was it that made you ultimately go with this vs. the many other superb Rolex timepieces???

Just curious to learn your perspective on things. Again, a BIG WELCOME!! It's a wonderful timepiece anyway you look at it!

BEST REGARDS

Firstly, massive apologies for the terribly late reply... I made the mistake of not signing up to get email notifications, and only just got back from hols last weekend and doing the rounds on TRF for the first time subsequently.

The DSSD is just a great watch, with great technology (fliplock/glidelock FTW!), a great case with amazing wrist presence, and to my tastes looks absolutely stunning. Every time I open up my Rolex box (which isn't always when I wish to wear it, I must say!), I'm never disappointed - and that's all I can ask for!

I also like the fact that I don't see it being worn on wrists as often as many of the other Rolex models (e.g. SD, Daytona, Datejust), at least here in London...

I simply can't fault it!
byr0nic is offline   Reply With Quote