View Single Post
Old 1 February 2011, 02:29 PM   #89
gold canyon
"TRF" Member

Watch: R O L E X
I purchased my first three Rolexes from AD's and was never given a discount even though I wanted one. Their service was good and they tend to swarm around me every time I walk into their store (which I hate). I find it particularly irritating when they ask you about your profession and start to get too personal. Overall, they are knowledgeable about their watches but not as knowledgeable as the guys on TRF. Some AD's that I've gone to didn't know how to operate the easy link system on the bracelet. But, they were nice people.

I've purchased some really good Rolexes from Mark Theken here on TRF and enjoyed each transaction. He's never disappointed me. I've also purchased many Rolexes from DavidSW, some BNIB, and there's never been an issue of having my name on the warranty card. BOTH of these sellers respond super fast to email (even at night when the AD's are closed, and most people are sleeping) all in the comfort of my home (and less frequently, when I'm in my office) so they're really great to do business with are are pretty fair with trades as well.
gold canyon is offline   Reply With Quote