View Single Post
Old 26 June 2007, 11:48 PM   #4
Obsession
Banned

Watch: Tissot Seastar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcan View Post
Good looking Beemer. Did you leave the window sticker on or remove it and attach it to the paperwork?
Thank you yes good looking bimmer, I bought it from a lady in 2004 and I take care of my BMW as I take care of my eyes, it s all original sport leather seats I looked for BMW 6 months till to find the clean one. Since 3 years Im satisfied. As you can see from the photo the green holograms and stickers are near the engine and never been removed and it has an engine with a caseback never opened except to change the black rubbers for prevent oil to escape, so clean and without problem like a never opened Rolex also polished and no scratches=))))

Quote:
Originally Posted by idoitsavant View Post
That is a cool car. And I believe you can buy many rolexes with that kind of cash thrown into that car!
Nice!
I didnt throw cash to this car till I bought it I just bought that original BMW Business Cd player, clear and bumper side markers and some expenses I did like 1500 USD when I bought it and periodic services thats all, BMW prices are so high in Turkey cause of Taxes new BMW 320i is 45000 Euros here and 29000 in Germany and I bought it for 10000 euros in 2004 which was 1/5 of new one but its all original with leather engine no damage and hasnt difference from the new one at it's comfort and looking and movement. BMW has very special place for me and I will not sell it to buy a Rolex, as soon as I ll ve money I will buy a 2001 model BMW 3.20i Coupe (E46) which is 18000 euros and my car now is 8500-9000euros as well as being a TRF member Im also a BMW forum member, thanks for your comment.
Obsession is offline   Reply With Quote