View Single Post
Old 11 May 2011, 11:16 AM   #19
Rikki
TechXpert

Watch: 5512 s/s Sub
Ok well I think you might be going about this all wrong, most all of the watchmakers I know are true independents who have multiple ad and jewelery store accounts. There are very few stores or ad's that can afford a watchmaker and you have only one source of income. I learned very early on that having multiple accounts gives you flexibility and you're not tied to one location. If you try to expand when working for someone in their store they will most likely not let you do other peoples work on the premises so you get stuck at a certain level that of the store your in. I personally work for over 10 different stores ad's included and have over 10,000 personal clients and make double 6 figure income and then some. So what I'm saying is don't limit yourself to one spot life could get boring real fast. Now I'm not saying they're aren't big store accounts that could'nt keep you busy but your skill level must be quite high I myself love my independance and control my own corporation and call the shots and prices. Hope that helps if you want to know pm me. Rik
Rolex Parts Account Holder.
Rikki is offline   Reply With Quote