View Single Post
Old 9 June 2011, 11:59 PM   #51
rjm23
"TRF" Member

I own two Tags: a Formula 1 Quartz w/ red dial I’ve had for a couple of years and an Aquaracer 500m (Dicaprio) Limited Edition Automatic with blue dial I’ve had since December ‘10. Love them both immensely, and actually the Formula 1 started my interest in watches. In an otherwise bland window display of estate jewelry, something with a blazing red color grabbed my attention, and that was it. And I’m not an impulse buyer!
I just picked up the blue rubber strap for the Aquaracer for the summer, and the watch looks even more striking (and it weighs much less). IMO it’s one of the most attractive blue dials out there, and the unique textured bezel makes it even better. I often look at it and have no idea what time it is.
Both watches keep great time, and to me are very handsome & eye catching pieces. Tag has some wonderful designs. Resale value wasn’t a factor in either purchase because I have no intention of selling them. I’d absolutely recommend a Tag, and for anyone who’s looking I’d advise you to check out one of their outlet stores, as they have pretty good discounts.
rjm23 is offline   Reply With Quote