View Single Post
Old 30 June 2005, 12:25 PM   #1
dman
Lifetime TRF Patron

Watch: the road
Hey Guys, Please Do Me a Favor!!

I post all over the net, but most of real net friends reside right here and this is the only place I am posting this plea. Guys if you would be so thoughtful please keep my big sister Denise in your thoughts. She has always been my big/little (smaller) sister and she needs all the good thoughts she can get.

Denise is a mother of three, not to mention a single mother of three. She has the biggest heart in the world and loves people and life as much as any person I have ever seen. She has also had more health issues in the past than any person at here age (mid thirties) should have.

Well guys, as of last Thursday the bad news continued for her. She was diagnosed with ovarian cancer, thankfully it was found earlier, but this form she has spreads very quickly. The doctors think that they have it confined but will know more after surgery next week. After that it looks like chemotherapy and hopefully a speedy recovery.

My sister and I have always been thick as thieves as she was the one that I have always gone to for advice. She told me she was more scared to tell me, than of the surgery. I am pretty numb right now, but if you could please just keep her in your thoughts Andie and myself would really be thankful. Thanks for reading this guys you really are a bunch of good friends.

Daren
dman is offline   Reply With Quote