View Single Post
Old 30 July 2007, 05:18 AM   #18
mc1010
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sngricky View Post
Thanks so much for the encouragement everyone, i got it cheap i think, 18,600 from Dickson. There is a pre-owned shop selling the same for 18,500 so i got mine comparatively cheap.

It also proves the value of the watch as the pre-owned store told me that its the first one they seen in months and its the very first time they have a stainless steel, black dial one. Got a Explorer 1 for my missus and thinking of going after a Yachtmaster black dial next. Though black dials aren't as readily visible as a white one, i still find that its very cool.

Cheers all!!
Wow! You've got a great looking watch! Just saw one in an AD last week. They're selling it for US$12,500 here (if my conversion is right, you got yours around US$12,250). It was not on display. I asked why and the salesperson told me that rarely do people ask to see it. I guess the SS Daytona is not so popular here. Was thinking of getting one actually (the white one, which they say is available in another of their store) but someone mentioned here in the forum that the MSRP for an SS Daytona is US$7,900. Would try to look for a cheaper AD in Hong Kong and maybe get lucky.

Enjoy your watch in the best of health!
mc1010 is offline   Reply With Quote