View Single Post
Old 12 September 2011, 04:04 AM   #23
Swearengen
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puffy View Post
Haywood Milton or miltonairs or whatever it's called does seem like something out of a bad movie, see here. "helps" or preys on people in need and certainly doesn't need repeat customers hence the rubbish and poor service you received on buying the rolex deep sea watch

Be keen to see the org email to see if it's in line with the somewhat arrogant and troll like posts made by Haywood Milton

Action can be taken after that, bad service must not be tolerated and people have to be warned about this Scouser and his lack of customer services skills or to accommodate requests made by potential buyers

I had a similar experience with these guys when I asked for some deatils of the 1680 Red they had. You would have thought I had asked to sleep with his teenage daughter by the reaction I got. To be fair and to give a balanced picture they did answer some of the questions and provide some photos once I dropped the name of someone not too far from them, who has quite a reasonable collection of Subs.

In the end the 1680 wasn't what I was looking for, however I won't be troubling them again. Not when there are people like Jed and Jacek and even Steve M out there.