View Single Post
Old 17 October 2011, 04:02 AM   #43
goldwatch
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex Green Sub
Dear Forum members,
My name is Sam Edwards and I am the sales manager at GoldWatchCo.com. There seems to be a very large misunderstanding across this forum so I am here to clarify a few things. Firstly, I would like to apologize for Dennis, one of the sales reps, sending the wrong pictures to one of my potential clients 'ericloso'. When you asked to send pictures of the actual watch, Dennis told one of my employees to send him photos of the 16610LV M serial that we had in stock, and he obviously got lazy and sent pictures from the forums instead. I obviously would never allow this to happen and he will be dealt with in the appropriate manner. This is something that we never do, and we never have done in the past, and was a simple mistake. There is no excuse for this and I am deeply sorry about confusing you, and anyone else on this forum.
Secondly, I would like to point out that we are legitimate watch dealers in downtown miami florida and we ONLY sell authentic Rolex Watches. Every watch we sell is 100% authentic (unless the watch has custom added diamonds which are fully disclosed on the website, in this case, the diamonds are not Rolex diamonds) but every watch we sell is Factory original Rolex. More often then not, a customer is not happy with the photos on the website so we send actual pictures of the watch, and it is not easy to get the real photo, of 900 different watches, unless you have a great camera and lens, and know how to use it really well. I would also like to point out that 'ericloso' has not emailed or called us since this thread began and when he does, we will get him the real photos to the watch immediately. Another important point i need to point out is We also do not require a wire transfer to complete this purchase. we accept every major credit card and we do not have any negative reviews across the web. I have been in the Rolex watch wholesale business for over 13 years and I have purchased many Rolex watches from many reputable dealers and jewelers downtown miami florida.
If anyone has any doubt when placing an order with our company, I tell hem to use their credit card to place the order. In general, When ordering a high ticket item on the web, the common denominator between every scam is that they will not accept your credit card, they will only take cash or wire. This does not only apply to Our company, but also anything you purchase online. Go with this simple rule, and you will not be scammed and if fraud is attempted, you will always have recourse. Anyone who has any questions about this post, or about our company, you may contact on my direct line at 877-503-4055 ext. 800 from monday through friday, and I will be more then happy to give you model numbers, more pictures, serial numbers, or anything that will put you at ease to do business with us. If you give us a call and would like to place an order, use your credit card, and you will see that we are 100% legitimate dealers. You may also come into out office, if you are in the local Miami area. If you are familiar with the seybold building, we are right next door in the international jewelry center.
Thank you you for all your understanding on this matter and we hope to do business with each and every one of you, and create many happy customers.
goldwatch is offline   Reply With Quote