View Single Post
Old 29 October 2011, 03:49 AM   #107
Mosco
"TRF" Member

Watch: I like to...
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonian View Post
a) I wasn't talking to you. I don't know you and you don't know me, so are you his big brother?

Not a 'big brother', not a stranger either. Most of us do share a common bond, and a big part of it is mutual respect

b) he has no problem making bold inflammatory statements about the brand on one page and then says the complete opposite on the next page. So it was a legitimate question in all respects.

The thread was critical of a popular brand (rightfully so, IMO) to begin with, which will inevitably lead to difference in opinions. You made it personal, to which I will say one more time for those tuning in: watch your mouth.

As far as having conflicting views - why is it so hard to understand? Is everything black and white in your world? Because I despise a leopard Daytona and will rip it every chance I get, does it mean I will never consider another Rolex? Look up - "rhetorical".
?

c) because I got bollocks

just keep in mind that someone with bigger ones is always just around the corner.
answers in bold above.

“A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.” - Hunter S. Thompson