View Single Post
Old 31 October 2011, 02:53 AM   #84
RolexWatcher
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by js16910 View Post
Ok people here it is. Went into they're office yesterday and checked them out. As far as I'm concerned, my watch, and now my wife's watch, are 100% authentic Rolex and Mayors Jewelers on Lincoln Rd has verified that for me. Will post pics of my Wife's watch shortly. They have a lot of sport models in stock, not too many presidents and datejusts though. Dennis and Sam are very nice guys and couldn't have been any more upfront and honest. Also, Google maps needs to update because the outside was exactly like it shows on the website. I spoke to Sam about this thread and he said he posted on it once to clarify a few things but he doesn't care of it because all the negative comments are solely people who haven't done business with them and people who have, will post positive. The area which his store is in, is next door to the seybold building in Downtown Miami and the thing that really impressed me was that he took me to the seybold building with my GMT, and took me to a few of his vendors as well, and most of them were selling the same GMT, for the price I paid for it. The site is selling it for 5995 now but I wired him 5k fro it, I feel like that's a good deal. Additionally, I told Sam that I will be posting a positive review on the forums about him and his company and he told me to mention that anyone who calls to buy a watch and mentions this thread, will get 200$ off any watch. I thought that was good humor but he seemed pretty serious to me. Anyway, This is my wife's watch
http://www.goldwatchco.com/Browse/Se...ver-Stick-Dial
will post actual pictures of it shortly.
Btw I paid 5k for it.
You are a brave brave man. These guys love to photoshop.

As jizeal said, in addition to the pics they stole from him which they photoshoped, they ALSO photoshop their own damn shop to mislead people that they are this big company. Just look at it vs google maps!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image 1.jpg (164.0 KB, 1123 views)
File Type: jpg Image 2.jpg (160.7 KB, 1121 views)
RolexWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote