View Single Post
Old 10 December 2011, 06:40 PM   #74
316lad
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalip View Post
Again....not helpful. I'd suggest you calm down and think before you publicly criticize this forum as you

have here. If there's "so much wrong with it" then the answer for you is pretty simple.

The "someone wake up " comment is way out of line.

It is being worked on.
Sorry chaps, my comments were out of order and written whilst blundering about after a few beers last night and I apologise for them. There must be a hell of a lot of action going on behind the scenes to sort this out.
I certainly didn't mean to publicly criticise the forum - I meant that it's just crazy that every page throws up the warnings - sometimes even just scrolling a page will get the warning screens - as posted.
My 'wake up' was just plain rude and I apologise for that too.

Here's the strange thing though - been getting these warnings screens for 24 hours now and they appear to be completely benign.
I wonder if it's just that google logged a hijack attempt (which failed anyway) and now the site has been labelled as such - I think google label a site for a minimum of 90 days.
So we're not dealing with any malware here just seeing the warning screen that an attempt was made.
Either way, I'm sure you guys are on it and that stupid comments such as those I made last night are of no benefit whatsoever. Again, my apologies to all concerned.
316lad is offline   Reply With Quote