View Single Post
Old 12 December 2011, 02:34 AM   #18
dsio
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex Sub 1680 '79
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grissom View Post
2careless, dsio.......

If a mac running OS X 10.6.8 accessed TRF via Safari 5.1.2 during this time, would that machine have been vulnerable and if so, how, and to what. I did access TRF during the first day of this, with no warning screens (interestingly under the Safari security tab, there was an error message under the checked Fraudulent Sites box which warned that Google Safe Browsing had not updated for 2 days. That error was gone the following day, and the warning screens were then popping up).

I ran ClamXav and found no issues, noticed no unusual (to me) java processes running on the machine.

Curious as to what in particular to look for, on a mac that was accessing TRF during this period.

Thanks!
Seriously doubt you'd have any issues, it failed to do anything on 10.7.2 other than start and do nothing... You've checked for processed and found none anyway, if there was one you'd see it it process manager. Macs may be on the increase but they're still only about 10% of the market, and a pain in the ass to exploit, most don't bother trying.
-- Rolex Submariner 1680 "Ghost" '79 --
-- Rolex SS Daytona 116520 '04 --
dsio is offline   Reply With Quote