View Single Post
Old 20 December 2011, 07:57 AM   #6
Riseman Weather
Banned

Watch: G-Shock Riseman
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt4hand View Post
There is really no danger in having a Rolex in public. Insure the watch and forget about it. Wear it, use it enjoy it.
Thanks for the advice, but I really think a gun or a knife has the final say. Don't you think? I know the Rolex Submariner is one of the most copied watches ever. So, that might help if you tell people it is fake from the start. One of the things I admire about Great Depression era people is they always want something really nice, but if it is way too expensive. They won't get it, even if they can afford it, because they value money way too much. There is something charming with a homage Rolex, or a fake Rolex in my opinion. Don't get me wrong. I still would like a Rolex watch if I could afford one. But, in a social context. I understand all the different opinions about it. I would totally like to get a Rolex that the great leader Winston Churchill wore, like a pink gold Rolex Datejust , or the the watch brave Britain military men wore in World War 2. I think it was a Rolex Air-King.