View Single Post
Old 13 May 2012, 08:17 PM   #16
dmlkw0102
"TRF" Member

Watch: Milgauss GV
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post
I personally think the rubber strap on this one works much better than a leather strap. This is the first rubber strap I have worn, and it works extremely well.
yeah i would have to agree with you..i think I'm letting my quest to get a leather strap watch cloud my judgement!!indeed rubber works better than a leather strap in this case!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by texex91 View Post
Not just rubber, PP rubber

Hey that is inexpensive to really get two PP's for the price of one
haha the rubber is S$340, however the deployant for the rubber strap comes in at an expensive S$1800,which makes the rubber set a good 2 grand sing dollars!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by braningan View Post
PP 5167 is good in rubber strap, the strap design matches the dial .. if u like bracelet thn should go for nautilus 5711 ..
i see you're from singapore too!hi!=) at the time when i bought my aquanaut, it was a week before the 10 percent price increase..and just so happened my ad had the 5167 in bracelet,so i just decided to get it before the increase happened..why i didn't get the nautilus was probably because i felt it looked too mature for me( turned 20 this year) thus i felt the aquanaut was more suited for me.. that being said..a nautilus might just be in the plans in the future...
dmlkw0102 is offline   Reply With Quote