View Single Post
Old 26 May 2012, 05:37 AM   #113
Pep04
"TRF" Member

Watch: GMTIIc, Pam320
Quote:
Originally Posted by pawnshopkiller View Post
You have no idea who you are talking to. I have more watches then most sellers here. I have a Shop in my community where my reputation is strong and flawless so I could care less if you wouldn't buy a watch from me as I don't need the forum to sell anything.

Steve is my friend and I myself have just went through a ordeal shipping a watch into the USA and had it stopped by customs and had to pay Duties and taxes which is exactly what will happen to Steve if this fella who didn't do his homework before he bought a watch and then didn't bother to inspect it for a month returns the watch...

So say what you will at the end of the day most of the people reading this will still be a wanna be or a hater and I will still have 64 Rolex watches.

You're right I am wrong. I apologize. Congrats on the 64 Rolexes. For someone not needing this "silly" forum, you seem to bump your ads a whole lot. And I mean A WHOLE LOT. I'm sure it doesn't mean anything though.

And for the record, I have NOTHING against pawnshop owners or workers. As I see it, you are making a living and solving someone's problem. Some might not like the process but customers walk into pawnshops on their own. Don't like it, don't borrow money. So, I don't "hate". I really could not careless.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -Benjamin Franklin
Prick #8