View Single Post
Old 14 August 2012, 08:08 AM   #29
crs12
Banned

Watch: Explorer I
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puffy View Post
clearly Miltonaires agreed to the Daily Mail running the story, if not, there would have been no brainy quotes like the one i pasted

Says all about this outfit, doesn't it. Get the name out in the UK paper which caters to the lowest common denominator in order to attract more goods to sell on.

You don't see Mike Wood, Sanderson & Son, Blowers etc doing this.

A sound business with a good brand doesn't need to take goods off "professional yummy-mummies" through the Daily Mirror.

The point here is, they've been nasty to a fellow TRF member and many other grim stories exist on other UK forums.

Any seller who pisses on members of the TRF brotherhood will be named and shamed.

The OP asked for advice and here it is
Fair enough now you have explained it, it makes a lot more sense.

Your original reply seemed incredibly rude for no other reason than to be rude about them.

They may have agreed to it but perhaps they are trying to get the most coverage by appearing in a paper that has the most readership.

The Sun was (May not still be after the Phone Hacking) the paper with the best circulation and the Mail wasnt/isnt far behind.

It doesnt mean they are good papers though.

Looking down the thread there is not one shop which has a thumbs up from everyone.

People are saying STR but as I said above they were awful when I wanted to buy.

The guy in STR said to me he used to have a company reclaiming bank charges which is hardly a good endorsement of a trustworthy individual.
crs12 is offline   Reply With Quote