View Single Post
Old 11 November 2007, 07:43 PM   #68
padi56
"TRF" Life Patron

Watch: ing you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey View Post
Well that small piece of info was not disclosed to me. I had no idea there was a website for alpha watches. I thought it was just an ebay store I would have bought five of them for the price Padi paid at that time. The only thing it needs was a clearcaseback to show that blue screws movement.
Well the link and dealer name that I got it off via fleabay if you looked at his ebay store there was a very clear link to the Alpha web site,with all the site retail prices.The blue screws are just artificially coloured, and not really blued by application with a flame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcan View Post
Bo, for the price you can't beat it. I got one for $95 in the group buy that Lt. Dan put together last December and it's still going strong.
Could not agree more.

ICom Pro3

All posts are my own opinion and my opinion only.

"The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop. Now is the only time you actually own the time, Place no faith in time, for the clock may soon be still for ever."
Good Judgement comes from experience,experience comes from Bad Judgement,.Buy quality, cry once; buy cheap, cry again and again.

www.mc0yad.club

Second in command CEO and left handed watch winder
padi56 is offline   Reply With Quote