View Single Post
Old 12 September 2012, 01:31 AM   #2
padi56
"TRF" Life Patron

Watch: ing you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowdog View Post
help please...
I am buying a 116613ln from a known seller on this site. I have concerns about the warranty in the future. The card is stamped by an ad but has no name in it. So when I take it in for either refurb or warranty in the future am I going to have issues with Rolex? What if anything should I do, register it somehow, call original AD and ask them to register me? I plan on keeping this one for a long time and I don't want Rolex to tell me, sorry but we can't work on it or tell me its is not covered under the warranty period...
thanks for any help
You will not have any problems and would doubt if you will ever need to use the warranty in the two year warranty period.After the warranty period Rolex will be quite happy to take your money to service the watch, they will not care where it came from or who bought it or need to know.

ICom Pro3

All posts are my own opinion and my opinion only.

"The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop. Now is the only time you actually own the time, Place no faith in time, for the clock may soon be still for ever."
Good Judgement comes from experience,experience comes from Bad Judgement,.Buy quality, cry once; buy cheap, cry again and again.

www.mc0yad.club

Second in command CEO and left handed watch winder
padi56 is offline   Reply With Quote