View Single Post
Old 1 October 2012, 10:26 AM   #36
Psmith
"TRF" Member

Watch: spring-driven
Quote:
Originally Posted by caryyee View Post
Major boo!!!!!! Just rang Grima's, the blue Yachtie was sold on Fri!!!

They had placed an order for several, Rolex only supplied them with 1 this month, they said next month, when the next shipment gets delivered, they *might* get another one depending on how gracious Rolex is. Damm!!!

I asked the price, the Australian RRP is $12,270 inclusive of tax, or $11,155 exclusive or USD$11,549. I didn't bother about asking for a discount as I wouldn't make a decision until I had a chance to see it for myself. And being such a new release, I suspect there would be no discount as it'd easily sell at it's full price.

How does this compare with the US RRP??? I think Australian prices are getting more in line with US prices now, we have not been subject to the last 2 prices increases that have affected the US.

Oh no, that's a shame - hopefully they will get more soon. I'm not sure what the US prices is, but I agree that the Aus-US price difference is a bit closer now. And if you can score a small discount (got to be worth trying - especially as a local customer who might bring repeat business) and even tax off for a o/seas trip, then so much the better

Perhaps it's worth checking The Hour Glass and LK Boutique as well?