View Single Post
Old 21 November 2012, 10:48 PM   #75
nickshk

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby33 View Post
Why...I'm done...your obsession is getting old. Let me rephrase all my previous posts for your consideration (as you are now taking away from the point of this thread and I'm dumb enough to continue to take the bait):

Guys...the AP is AWESOME. I see no flaws, love the design and absolutely have no idea why anyone would even consider not buying it. Please don't even consider the DSSD for another minute...there's just no need when you have the AP!

To be honest, I think there's probably not a need for any other watch in the whole world...this is the end all, be all. Anyone that disagrees w/ my opinion is obviously either, 1) blind, 2) brain-dead or 3) both 1 & 2.

Again, in case you couldn't figure it out, the AP is the only choice...I love it and can't see why others would think (or even worse, vocalize) differently.
Totally agree with you, and I know I'm being biased but I can't help it..After getting my 1st AP ROC, I've never considered any other brands anymore - having owned, throughout these years, watches by Sinn, Omega, IWC, Panerai & Rolex...They are all very good watches, but I realised AP is really in a different league..For me, this is irreversible..
nickshk is offline   Reply With Quote