View Single Post
Old 12 December 2012, 07:16 AM   #50
Czechman
"TRF" Member

Watch: See my signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by R_Ongjoco View Post
I think Czechman's feedback for him was written right after he got the watch. But if you read this thread again, Czechman's situation is about the watch running 15 seconds fast per day, which can not be noticeable right away.

As I said earlier, this situation should be posted on the who's who section. If you go by the first page only on the seller's feedbacks, you wouldnt see the other problem he had with another buyer.
You are correct. When I first got the watch I set it and didn't think anything of it. After all, it was advertised as "keeping time properly with no mechanical issues". Then a couple days later I checked and the watch was so far off I thought I must have set it wrong. So I reset it to Official US Time and came back the next day and sure enough it was 15 seconds fast.

I am working behind the scenes to see if this can be rectified in a manner that does not expose me to more losses by this dishonest seller. If none of those efforts come to fruition I will post my experiences in the Who's Who.

Like I've already said, I only came here looking for advice and not to out this guy. He outed himself.

19019, 19018x3, 17000x2, 16570x2, 16220, 5700, 1501, 6564, 16030, 16710, 16610