View Single Post
Old 11 March 2013, 01:22 AM   #33
kxux
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: GMT II
During recent trip to London I had few hours to do some watch browsing in New Bond Street. That place rocks.

I had one of the best experiences in the Patek Philippe Salon where I spent good hour trying on the 5167 and 5711 with white dial (they did not have one with blue that day).

The salon is very nice and the staff very courteous. This was the best experience ever from any watch browsing I've done. I was greeted and seated at the viewing table. They offered me water and brought out the watches I wanted to see. Then while I was trying them on we chatted about the production, movements and quality. I also took few snaps of the watches for my wife to see when I got back home.

Before I left they gave me bag full of Patek related magazines and brochures for me to read on the plane. Very good experience.

Here are the pictures. I will need to hold off on the purchase as we have agreed to finish the basement which right now has higher priority than new watch. Which will give me some time to think about which one to get ;-). I'm seriously leaning to 5711 white dial as that dial just pops.

kxux is offline   Reply With Quote