View Single Post
Old 3 January 2006, 07:13 PM   #27
JJ Irani
Fondly Remembered

Watch: ALL SOLD!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by molex
JJ, I do apologize, I honestly didn't realize that the Breitling was yours. All this time I thought you were a Rolex-only kinda guy, and assumed the Breitling was someone else's that you photoed next to your YM. I didn't mean to shred your choice of watches at all, by all accounts Breitling makes a fine watch, I just don't care for their stylings is all. Sorry about that
Hey, hey, Micah....relax and take a deep breath, my friend. No offense taken whatsoever!! LOL!! All you did was speak your mind out and I don't see anything wrong with that.

Frankly, Micah, I was NEVER a Breitling fan myself. Honestly, what happened was I walked into Watches of Switzerland last Wednesday and just happened to notice the SALE display cabinet where this watch was also propped up along with a few Speedies, IWCs, Royal Oaks....etc.

I liked the watch, but then what caught my undivided attention was the absolutely ridiculous low, low price of only NZ$ 3,500 (US$2,400). I knew then and there I had to go for it.....it was too good to pass up. Mansor's Jewellers, just up the same street, were offering the same watch in black dial for NZ$1,700 more than what I paid at WoS....i.e. NZ$5,200.

So you tell me, would you have passed up such a golden chance? I just grabbed it!! So please don't worry about a thing, Micah. All is well!! Our friendship means a great deal to me!!

Cheers - JJ

I firmly believe that my time on planet earth is NOT yet up!! I shall fight this to the very end.......and WIN!!

Last edited by JJ Irani; 3 January 2006 at 08:03 PM..
JJ Irani is offline   Reply With Quote