View Single Post
Old 9 July 2013, 11:51 AM   #14
mastermixer
"TRF" Member

See you there

Quote:
Originally Posted by mruhland31 View Post
Hey there,
Ok here is the update on next weekend’s meet and greet in Beverly Hills on Saturday July 13th. We are going to be meeting at the Honor Bar in Beverly Hills (address & phone # is below). Please plan on arriving between 1145am and 12pm. I have spoken with them and while they do not take reservations it shouldn’t be too crowed at that time. The plan is to hang out there to let us get to know each other a little bit and have those who are interested get a quick bite to eat. From there we are going to be heading out to some of the best boutique watch stores Beverly Hills has to offer including JLC, Panerai, and more. It looks like we are going to have a really nice turn out and I’m looking forward to meeting all of you. I didn’t get a very big response as to the raffle idea so I think at this point I’m going to scratch it and just relay on us enjoying the day with fellow members. All of my contact information is below if you need anything. Have a great week and we’ll see you in Beverly Hills!

Cheers

Michael Ruhland
661-666-8377
Mruhland31@yahoo.com

The Honor Bar
122 So. Beverly Dr
Beverly Hills, CA 90212

310-550-0292
mastermixer is offline   Reply With Quote