View Single Post
Old 17 September 2013, 02:12 PM   #57
inspires
"TRF" Member

Watch: 1665
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misterchan View Post
Hi Eric, thanks for sharing. My watch isn't in for servicing, I accept that there would be a queue and I have to wait in line for the work to be done. This is a fault on a fairly new watch still under warranty, I expect some priority is given to fast track work of this nature.

Messages to PP HQ via the website have not been responded to or acknowledged. There is either a lack of resources and/or care when it comes to customer service and fault recovery. However I have just received an acknowledgement from HQ saying they are aware of my case. I think they read this forum.
Good to hear that PP has responded and heard the noise. I am with you that if the watch is new and under warranty that they should expedite any issues with manufacture defects. Fortunately, I have not owned a PP that within warranty had any issues (knock on wood). That being said, I've owned two AP ROO's that stopped within 1 month of owning them due to dried lubricants.

I hope that PP attend to your issue quickly and swiftly. Let us know when you get updates.

Cheers,

Eric