View Single Post
Old 24 October 2013, 12:28 PM   #43
QueueCumber
"TRF" Member

Watch: ST:TNG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina Girl View Post
The Santblanc seller on Ebay seems to be extremely reputable, and the watch comes with a 3 year warranty, but I guess you never know!

I am new to the forum and don't really know which seller(s) on TRF might be best able to help? (It seems like not nearly as many ladies watches are sold on here.)

Please post here (or PM me if you'd rather) to let me know who I should contact, and still would love to hear from anyone with Ebay buying experiences as well.

Thank you!
The problem with SantBlanc and WatchChest is that they don't list the serial letters of their watches and to me it seems they use that as a means to overprice their watches by a bit. They have used stock photos before (what you see might not be what you get). I would be wary whether or not you are getting a current watch if you don't ask them to specify the serial letter beforehand. They also stop responding to emails if you ask them for a better deal. You will get a more honest deal from the trusted sellers on this forum. I have bought from DavidSW a number of times, but I wouldn't hesitate to recommend many of the others as well, e.g. BodyBump, JustRolexes, etc. (sorry if I can't list everyone off the top of my head!)