View Single Post
Old 10 December 2013, 08:42 AM   #37
beshannon
"TRF" Member

Watch: One of Not Many
Quote:
Originally Posted by busytimmy View Post
BUMP
Can we get an update from the OP please? Still loving the watch? Any more observations to share?
Simply put, I love my 5711 in white.

It has become my go to watch, getting the majority of wrist time. I have been spoiled for all other watches and I sold three to get this one and do not regret it one bit.

I am considering selling some others that I am not wearing, I find myself reaching for the 5711 in just about every case. I wear it to work and it gives me real pleasure to put it on with some jeans for a casual dinner out.

It has been running consistently -2 per day and wears great. Very comfortable. I used to enjoy the heavy feel of a larger watch but as I detailed in my original post, my weight loss and wrist shrinkage have given me more appreciation for a watch that is not top heavy or overly large.

If you have not looked at one, do so. If you have not tried one on, do so. I am not going to debate the blue vs. white as that has been done to death. I like both, I like my white dial as it is clean, sporty and very legible.
Vacheron Constantin Traditionnelle Complete Calendar, Glashutte PanoInverse, Glashutte SeaQ Panorama Date, Omega Aqua Terra 150, Omega CK 859, Omega Speedmaster 3861 Moonwatch, Glashutte Senator Exellence, Breitling Superocean Steelfish, JLC Atmos Transparent
beshannon is offline   Reply With Quote