View Single Post
Old 10 January 2014, 02:54 AM   #195
G8RDPM
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondJack View Post
Thanks and surprisingly no extra cost for the steering wheel on the right hand side....... possibly the only thing Porsche don't charge extra for......

I love your white Turbo and that would have been my preferred colour but I really wanted a red interior and it just went so well with the metallic black paintwork. But quite a stable you have there with your friends beauties. What is the GT3 Cup car like compared to your Turbo? I also still prefer the shape of the 997 (meaner looking than the 991 ) and interior of the 997 (hate that big centre consol on the 991) so i don't think I'll be changing anytime soon.

Yes in London, the weather is very mild and apart from coastal areas suffering with flooding, and all in all we have had a very easy winter........ I saw Joey's clip throwing hot water and it turning into to ice...... amazing!!!
The GT3 Cup car has had a lot of work done to it. My friend drives it at the track(a lot). It sounds amazing(as does the SLS). The Turbo is faster in a straight line,but around corners,there is no comparison. The Turbo is a great daily driver,but I think the GT3 would be too rough.

My prior car(997S) was black. Easily my favorite color for a car,but not easy to keep clean and swirl free.
G8RDPM is offline   Reply With Quote